Get ready for the highly anticipated Take That's 2024 UK tour! We've compiled all the latest tour information and will provide you with step-by-step guidance on how to secure your place for the future concert dates. Stay tuned and stay informed with the most recent tour news.
Last Updated: 27/09/23 at 11:00
90s pop legends Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen are reuniting next summer for their highly anticipated 'This Life' 2024 tour in the UK and Ireland.
The news of Take That's 'This Life' tour and new album has sent fans into a frenzy, eagerly awaiting the chance to witness the magic of Take That live on stage.
You can now purchase VIP tickets for Take That's 'This Life' 2024 UK tour. This is sure to be an unmissable event, secure your spot today.Buy Take That VIP tickets Now
Are Take That Going on Tour in 2024?
The chart-topping British pop sensation has just announced that they will be hitting the road once again for a UK tour in 2024.
After a highly successful reunion tour in 2019, which saw them perform to sold-out arenas across the country, this announcement comes as music to the ears of their dedicated fanbase.
With their infectious blend of pop anthems and unforgettable live performances, Take That has firmly established themselves as one of the most iconic boy bands of all time.
As anticipation builds for their upcoming tour, fans can expect an electrifying show filled with all their favourite hits, as well as some of some new material from their new album.
Are Take That releasing a new album?
Early this year Take That revealed that they were writing and producing their next album which is set to be released just this summer.
After six years of enjoying solo endeavors, Take That have announced that they will be dropping their new album on 26th September, titled ‘This Life’.
Howard told BBC Radio 2: ‘We’re very excited because its kind of a new direction for us’. We can’t wait to see what Take That new album will sound like.
When did Take That last tour?
Robbie Williams departed from the band in 1995. Take That continued as a four-piece after but split in 1996.
In 2010, Take That and Robbie Williams came together once again as a complete group of five members, resulting in the creation of the immensely successful album and tour called ‘Progress’. This was the last tour Take That did as a five-piece band.
It was during this period that they also had their final collaboration with Jason Orange, who departed from the band in 2014, marking the end of his involvement in recording and touring with them.
Take That’s last tour was in 2019 when they completed the ‘Greatest Hits Live’ (also known as ‘Odyssey’ tour) as a trio. The tour was to celebrate the 30th anniversary as a band.
Is Robbie joining Take That on tour?
Former Take That member and pop legend, Robbie Williams is not currently expected to join the group on tour.
However, on previous occasions, Robbie has performed as a surprise guest at Take That concerts, so we can expect that he will make a few exclusive appearances and will possibly show up at BST Hyde Park to join his ex-bandmates.
Event though Robbie might not be joining the band on their tour, Take That have announced that Ollie Murs will be joining the band on stage as a special guest throughout the tour.
Take That 2024 tour dates
Take That will be performing at the following venues:
- Sheffield, Utilita Arena, 13th April 2024
- Sheffield, Utilita Arena, 14th April 2024
- Leeds, First Direct Arena,19th April 2024
- Leeds, First Direct Arena, 20th April 2024
- Dublin, 3Arena, 22nd April 2024
- Dublin, 3Arena, 23rd April 2024
- London, The O2, 25th April 2024
- London, The O2, 26th April 2024
- London, The O2, 27th April 2024
- London, The O2, 30 April 2024
- Glasgow, OVO Hydro, 3rd May 2024
- Glasgow, OVO Hydro,4th May 2024
- Glasgow, OVO Hydro, 5th May 2024
- Manchester, Co-op Live, 7th May 2024
- Manchester, Co-op Live, 8th May 2024
- Manchester, Co-op Live, 10th May 2024
- Manchester, Co-op Live, 11th May 2024
- Birmingham, Utilita Arena, 14th May 2024
- Birmingham, Utilita Arena, 15th May 2024
- Birmingham, Utilita Arena, 17th May 2024
- Birmingham, Utilita Arena, 18th May 2024
- Middlesbrough, Riverside Stadium, 24th May 2024
- Nottingham, The City Ground Stadium, 26 May 2024
- Norwich, Carrow Road Stadium, 28th May 2024
- Milton Keynes, Stadium MK, 30th May 2024
- Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium, 1st June 2024
- Plymouth, Home Park Stadium, 4th June 2024
- Swansea, Swansea.com Stadium, 6 June 2024
- Bristol, Ashton Gate Stadium, 8th June 2024
How to secure your seat when Take That next tour
After a sell-out tour in 2019 and a break from live group performances, we predict that demand for Take That UK tickets will be very high.
Why not make sure that you secure your place at their next tour, and have an experience to remember with VIP tickets?
With a premium Take That ticket you will enjoy inclusions such as:
- Fast tracked entrance and exit
- VIP lounge access
- Inclusive drinks
- Stunning catering options
- Premium padded seating
- Unrivalled stage views
Perfect as a treat to yourself, or as a gift for a loved one, VIP Take That tickets are guaranteed to take your night to the next level!
VIP tickets for Take That's 'This Life' 2024 UK tour are available to purchase now.Buy Take That VIP tickets now