As the official hospitality platform of Leeds Rhinos, Seat Unique is offering fans the opportunity to win an incredible matchday experience! Read on to find out all the details.
Terms and Conditions
Seat Unique is offering entrants of our latest giveaway the opportunity to win the “Ultimate Leeds Rhinos Matchday Experience”.
The winner will:*
- Attend a Thursday team training session
- Be introduced to the Leeds Rhinos’ Head Coach
- Meet a selection of Leeds Rhinos players
- Stand pitch side during the team’s matchday warm up
- Stand by the tunnel to watch the walk out
- Be presented with a free signed ball or shirt
To enter the giveaway, you must purchase one or more premium tickets for Leeds Rhinos’ fixture against Salford Red Devils and/or St Helens between 22nd March 10:00 and 11th April 2023 at 23:59 PM.Buy Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils premium ticketsBuy Leeds Rhinos v St Helens premium tickets
*The winner will receive the inclusions of the prize on the Thursday prior to the match that they have purchased premium tickets for and on the day of the match that they have purchased premium tickets for.
The winner will be randomly selected and contacted on Wednesday 12th April.
This giveaway is to win the “Ultimate Leeds Rhinos Matchday Experience”.
- There is 1x “Ultimate Leeds Rhinos Matchday Experience” available to win.
- To enter, purchase one or more premium tickets for Leeds Rhinos’ fixture against Salford Red Devils and/or St Helens between 22nd March 2023 at 10:00 am and 11th April 2023 at 23:59 PM through Seat Unique.
- Only premium tickets purchased through Seat Unique will be classed as an eligible entry to the Competition.
- No third party or bulk entries are permitted. If it becomes apparent that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of Seat Unique or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entrants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void
- Entries must be completed by 11.59pm on Tuesday 11th April.
- The prize draw for tickets will take place on Wednesday 12th Arpil 2023, with one winner being selected.
- Winners will be notified through a private email via the email address in which they purchased the premium tickets. Winners must supply details to Seat Unique to send the tickets by no later than Thursday 12th March 2023 at 11.59pm.
- The Prize(s) must be accepted as offered by Seat Unique. There is no alternative prize, in whole or part. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Seat Unique reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Seat Unique reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph, video and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- Seat Unique reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms or the spirit of the Competition. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, Seat Unique does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or accepting the Prize. Seat Unique further disclaims any and all liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Competition save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude Seat Unique’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Seat Unique which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition), Seat Unique reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of Seat Unique and which prevents Seat Unique from complying with these terms and conditions Seat Unique will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation under these Terms.
- Seat Unique accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. Seat Unique or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Seat Unique reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The decisions of Seat Unique are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
- The Competition and these Terms, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.